Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Flames of War Game Day 2

Here's a brief report of our second FOW Game Day at The Game Connection this past Saturday March 26th.  We had a smaller turnout this time, but several folks couldn't make it and we knew that ahead of time.  We did have one new guy play and it seems he likes the system quite a bit.  He's already starting a Panzer Lehr force and seemed to be real Gung Ho for the system!  :)

I took a lot more pics this time, but still not a lot of details of the battles.  I took notes, but don't have them with me right now...  I'll update later when I get my notes...  :)


















8 comments:

  1. Great photos! Those winter roads look super muddy, wouldnt want to be caught having to move heavy guns on those! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh that winter scenery looks great. Nice photo's, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also really like the winter terrain, great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! I can't say that the winter scene is mine though.... :)

    Nick is putting together that winter scene. The roads he made himself using hot glue and laying it out on aluminum foil(?) or something similar. It's quite a good idea actually.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the loan and the instruction Neal. I will hopefully get the Lehr done soon. I've had a bit of time to play with the airbrush, but not as much as I would like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No problem Dale! Cant wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics! I'll have to come check out the Game Connection next time I head down to NC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let me know next time you are in the area and we'll either meet there or you can visit depending on what's easier. :)

    ReplyDelete