Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Welcome to the ManCave!

Welcome all!

Yes this is yet ANOTHER blog about some miniature gamer's game room, miniature collection, and games he's played...

I was inspired by Steve MacLauchlan's What Would Patton Do blog and the number of great quality games his group was playing.  I talked to him about starting the blog and he suggested that a blog makes a great diary of what you've been doing and you can look back and reminisce about the past year, etc.

I'm going to be starting out by just posting pics, etc. of some older projects that I've worked on in the past few years.  I'll try to take pictures of games and post AARs although I haven't done much of that before.  I'll also post up some pics of the ManCave proper...

Most of this will be Flames of War related, but I do play other stuff...  Oh!  And I'll be advertising our group's local conventions!

Yes, that is my license plate...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment